Marriages are Made in Heaven

A young man loves a woman; the love is also reciprocated by the lady. They have spent their most memorable college days together. The obvious question in your mind would be, "There are many love stories like this.......What's different?"
The story is about an IITian.
There are many IITians and merely this doesn't make the story different.
Okay, let me put the whole story in a different manner than what I decided before I started writing this post.
************************************************
A studious boy studies and succeeds in getting a seat at an IIT, is he lucky?
No, I don't think so. There is a reason behind this answer.

The next dream of every IIT student (male) is to have a female companion at college.......why am I
using such respectable word for the much common word "girl-friend"?
This also has a reason.

The boy finally enters into a relationship with an IITian lady (her classmate), is he lucky?
Again, no.

They both pass out of IIT with spectacular offers, is he lucky? ...err are they lucky?
No, certainly not.

Finally, there relationship takes a decisive turn. The most important event in a person's life is marriage. They are finally engaged and their wedding ceremony is due on 6th December. Are they
lucky?
No.





Around a week before their marriage, the girl came across a bad news. Her fiancé was shot dead at Mumbai. The
terrorists did this to end an eternal love story.
This justifies the above phrase (title of this post) about marriages. However, I'm quite depressed.
I know a friend whose mother was also a student of Prof. Banerjee, the father of the boy who died.
The Professor also teaches my friend. He is also very upset after this incident.
Some serious steps need to be taken to demolish terrorism.
I don't know who is responsible for this shameful attack on the financial capital of India, but obvious finger points towards someone, and I don't want to name them. I may be wrong but I cannot help my emotions. India is still a developing country. India is still not a safe country to live in. India is not poverty free. Our democracy is not democratic enough to handle many critical situations.
I just salute the people who have lost their lives in Mumbai but I've special affection and empathy for the girl and his fiancé.
Malayesh and Khushboo were made for each other.
Destiny had different plans. Life has been quite unfair to the couple.
I cannot gather my thoughts to describe Khusboo's present state of mind but she would be definitely in shock.She was all set to tie the knot next week. Now her world has fallen apart.

They (Malayesh and Khushboo) are definitely not so lucky!!!
Their story will always be in my memories.
Marriages are made in heaven!!!


PS: You can visit their webspace about their wedding from here
PS: We should stand together and fight against terrorism
PS: BTW...have I deviated a lot and started writing bad posts??PS: Going home tomorrow.
PS: I'll not be able to blog too much for a month, but please keep commenting as I would definitely be checking my e-mail's
PS: BYE

Article written by AUTHOR_NAME

WRITE_ABOUT_YOURSELF

9 comments:

Priyaranjan said...

all these bomb blast shake us only when u know someone near to you was a victim of it ........ otherwise its just another bomb blast taking the life of some few hundred odd persons .........and this time it was to happen with a very dearest teacher of mine........ I can't imagine how god have been cruel to him ........... The person who is encouraging hundreds of student get in to IIT loses his own son.......

Arshat Chaudhary said...

God.. I feel so bad.. I wish I hadnt read this post and hadnt visited Khusboo and Mangesh's wedding website. I hope everything works out.. I know it wont, but I hope against hope that it would..

Anonymous said...

i can't understand why only common people suffers in such situations?why don't politicians?
TERRORISTS JUST GO TO HELL.....

Neha said...

@priyaranjan
i disagree with u that these bomb blats shake us only when a dear one is a victim of such a brutal carrnage. Diffferent people have different perspective. So, for me, everytime I hear about a bomb blasts, a terrorist attack and alikes, i'm very much scared and symphatize with the relatives, or friends of the vitcims...
@ashish
loved the post, there were some grammatical errors, but i think those can be overlooked! :)
and i do emphathize the marriage! :(
India needs to take more restrictive measures in order to fight terrorism.
The problem is that we live in such a materialistic world where religion, i believe, is the main problem and the causse of terrorism and related violence.

Ashish Gourav said...

@arshat.chaudhary
I also hope against hope........ :(:(:(:(:(

@unlisten
India should really don't think of anything other than this predicament and start taking some drastic action against terrorists....yeah terrorists should go to a hell

@Neha
yeah I would definitely try to check my grammatical errors but I cannot locate them as for now.....thnx for ur honest comment......I love when readers really comment some useful things........I'm quite depressed after this incident........ I cannot express my anger here but surely Indian government will do something........ I hope that things gets sorted soon

Anonymous said...

Oh ashish, thanks for writing this. Really thanks.
Can't say anything more, nor I want to.

Jen C. said...

Sigh.. just depresses me.

I don't agree with any type of violence. I don't even blame the politicians. Politicians are leaders, brave enough to risk their life everyday leading the country.

It's the extremists that are to blame. Simply very close minded. That's all there is. They simply do not understand the word ''choice'' and ''freedom''.

-Nurse Jen Doll
www.nursejendoll.com

Ashish Gourav said...

@Intutius
thnx for commenting.........I couldn't stop myself from typing this story as I'm very close to this unlucky people........I lknow they don't know me but I knew them for the last 4 yrs......well before I came here at IIT......Prof.Banerjee is a renowned chemistry tutorfor IIT-Jee and Medical........ and Malayesh and Khusboo are my seniors.....

@Jen C.
I'm very depressed.....
I certainly don't blame politicians ......It's the collective fault of many organizations...including top class-Officials
But it's the Govt. who have to take the responsibility and take some steps to completely evade terrorism from India.. :(:(:(

Sajal Ehsaas said...

It was very tough for me when I got this news about Banerjee Sir..he is one of the important people in my life...there have been similar incidents but this time I cud feel that it happened to someone close to me...I couldnt study for the last 3 exams and messed it up...all this terrorism issue has been harassing me...sometimes I try to see hope but that fades away...its a difficult difficult time...

Hope Banerjee Sir finds strength...

Post a Comment

Be Polite!