My First.......................Date!!!!!!!

So here I go again...........

I called her( let her be X, b'coz if she reads this I'd be in a lot of trouble).

I was lucky enough to listen the sweet voice of 'X'(as I'm not that smart to enunciate about my friendship to her parents).

In nanoseconds she exclaimed ,"ohh tum.... ashish!!!!".I was just swooning over her voice .
After some gossips(chuuggli) she asked: R U FREE 2MORROW AFTERNOON????.
It was one of my dream phrases that she chose. And how could anybody say anything other than a big and loud "YES" to her if she is supposedly your 2nd crush. So, we decided to meet at a very posh area of the town . The most important day of my life arrives.............TUMSE HI ...(my ringtone ) wakes me up.



I receive the call and ........
Ohhh!!I'm so sorry I'll be there in 5 minutes(as u might have guessed I was convincing miss.X and she was acrimonious). I reached there after taking my perfume bath .
Guess what...........
....................
.....................
......................
She was in no mood of dating me but she needed a reaaaaaaaaaaally geek IITian to come with her to the Library. OKK!!!at least my grey cells could impress her( height of imagination and hope) We talked about everything except the thing for which I was there............
.
But, finally I thought that serendipity has struck me as from nowhere she told:CAN U JUST DROP ME AS IT's tooooo dark now. I was awestruck and could not say NO. But , once again that lady(x) disappointed me...
....
.....
So, what I'm searching MISS.Y kahin to.. kahin to.. hogi wo..

Article written by AUTHOR_NAME

WRITE_ABOUT_YOURSELF

25 comments:

Ram said...

make ur nxt date ur first date

n dunt find a geek lover coz again u ll end uo in library,even if u end up there search 4 d darkest corner

Priyaranjan said...

better luck next time man..... but this time make sure to take initiative yourself... and don't be a geek IITian any more.....!!!

nilanjan sahu said...

very cool blog.

who is miss X?

i'll suggest to write something to attract people. u can display pictures(dont take it otherwise u know what i'm speaking of).
some good articles or research work of any prof. of your college.

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

dude..iitian ko ladki nahi milti..give up maar de.. :P

Maharshi Bhatt said...

Nice story Kaha se copy Maree:P Just Kidding

sajal said...

hey buddy great to have u on the blogspot...and I hope i deserve to know abt miss X....chal enjoy and keep writing...

and abt ur love life...am sure for a gem of a person that u are...it will rock and roll one day :)

Ashish Gourav said...

@sajal
I'll definitely tell you about her......but let's see what r the reactions of other bloggers..

Unknown said...

well......nice experience dude!!!!
wud like 2 meet u'r geek crush!!!!

Ashish Gourav said...

@shilpi
heeehaaaaaaaaa I must say u deserve
to meet her...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....koi baat nahi....
better luck next time..!

Unknown said...

hiii ashish,,,,,, mus say gr8 work,, better luck nxt time...
well nw since u're serching fr 'miss Y'(m being a bit naughty)lemme tell u my name also starts wid dat...hehehe

Ashish Gourav said...

@yamini
thnx yamini...and so how can I go further.....wanna be miss.Y?
lolzz...

soumya said...

hoho u shud have have asked her any other time ...

Guna said...

Its a problem with us GEEKS... We rule the world...just not this part of life.

Arshat Chaudhary said...

i agree with Guna, we dont rule this part, but u knw wht, i think we can..
Disclaimer: I m not an IITian, so does that make me a geek or not?
Any ans wud thrill me! :P

Ashish Gourav said...

@soumya
Yeah ur correct I should have asked her some other time

@guna
You are quite correct!!
and thanks for reading and commenting......welcome to my blog

@arshat.chaudhary
well well well........let me put it this way..........

According to wikipedia....

The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, gaming, etc."
and I want to add one more thing BLOGGING.......and we are really obsessed with blogging.......so we are geeks and so you also don't rule this part.......lolzz

Akansha Agrawal said...

Oh well, guys r gonna be guys!!! Think straight some times people! :P

Ashish Gourav said...

@Akansha Agrawal
Yeah guys will always remain guys but what about girls???
They also are not very smart either... why do they wait for us to take the first move and when we do something really absurd (read as propose)...we hear a pathetic "No"... but after that also we could hear a "yes" if we do two things...
1. Continuously sue her... and wait for her... till eternity...
2. Give her unnecessary gifts and call her everyday and chat with her for at least 2 hrs...
but still....
wait for i
.
.
.
.
These are not yet tried before :P
So if anyone becomes successful do let me know and thank me
and thnx for your comment akansha

Unknown said...

Is life in engineering colleges THAT similar... I had deja vu written all over my face while reading this post... nice one!

Ashish Gourav said...

@aZoed
yeah....it's almost the same....after all there are no variations in the nerd community :P

Anonymous said...

:)

Ashish Gourav said...

@Pretty Me!!
:P

Sarajeet said...

Great work ... man
It made me rewind to the best days of my life.

Ashish Gourav said...

@Sarajeet
hmmm.....thnx a lot
It's always nice to receive comments from college-mates :)

Aneesh PA said...

tht was really kewl entry man...
keep it up

Post a Comment

Be Polite!